Here is some information to help you plan your webinar. Once reviewed, we'll assist and guide you along the way.
See Also our Presenter's Resource page
CEUG Event or Webinar Type
- Presentation – Presentation with up to two presenter institutions to discuss a topic or case study with Q & A time. PowerPoint presentation required.
- Birds of a feather – Member-led open discussions with up to two facilitators bringing together attendees with common interests and help steer the agenda. Presentation is required with a title and agenda with key discussion points to establish expectations and help initiate discussions in the direction that is needed.
- User group meeting – Member-led peer working group with various goals, interests and agendas. These are open discussions. Presentation is required with a title and agenda with key discussion points to establish expectations and help initiate discussions in the direction that is needed for the next steps.
- Panel discussion - Panels with a lead moderator and up to three additional speakers. This is to provide experience and viewpoint of the issue or topic. Q & A required. PowerPoint presentation required.
The submitter\presenter must agree to give permission to record, edit, transcribe, archive, duplicate, distribute and re-use to promote the presentation, including any written or visual material submitted with the presentation, in any and all media.
Call for Presentations intended for CEUG member institutions only.
- Session Title - Indicate the topic of your presentation
- Explain what your session will cover
- List of facilitators
- Time and Date
- Ellucian Banner
- Ellucian Colleague
- Ellucian PowerCampus
- Ellucian CRM
- Ellucian Ethos
- General Interest
- Other: _____________________
- Advancement, Development and Fundraising
- Application Technology (Core)
- Digital Transformation
- Institutional Transformation
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Insights, Reporting, and Analytics
- Recruiting and Admissions
- Student Experience
- Student Financial Services
- Workforce Development
People are currently expressing interest in and seeking out:
- Banner Communication Management
- Banner Document Management
- Implementation and use of SBIL
- TImetable Management
- Scholarship Management
- Banner Student Aid
- PowerCampus Upgrades
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org