Here is some information to help you plan your session. Once reviewed, we'll assist and guide you along the way. Although we are not having a conference this year, we are facilitating the hosting of regular online webinars.
See Also our Presenter's Resource page
CEUG Event or Webinar Type
- Presentation – Presentation with up to two presenter institutions to discuss a topic or case study with Q & A time. PowerPoint presentation required.
- Birds of a feather – Member-led open discussions with up to two facilitators bringing together attendees with common interests and help steer the agenda. Presentation is required with a title and agenda with key discussion points to establish expectations and help initiate discussions in the direction that is needed.
- User group meeting – Member-led peer working group with various goals, interests and agendas. These are open discussions. Presentation is required with a title and agenda with key discussion points to establish expectations and help initiate discussions in the direction that is needed for the next steps.
- Panel discussion - Panels with a lead moderator and up to three additional speakers. This is to provide experience and viewpoint of the issue or topic. Q & A required. PowerPoint presentation required.
The submitter\presenter must agree to give permission to record, edit, transcribe, archive, duplicate, distribute and re-use to promote the presentation, including any written or visual material submitted with the presentation, in any and all media.
Call for Presentations intended for CEUG member institutions only.
- Session Title - Indicate the topic of your presentation
- Explain what your session will cover
- List of facilitators
- Time and Date
- Ellucian Banner
- Ellucian Colleague
- Ellucian PowerCampus
- Ellucian CRM
- Ellucian Ethos
- General Interest
- Other: _____________________
- Advancement, Development and Fundraising
- Application Technology (Core)
- Digital Transformation
- Institutional Transformation
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Insights, Reporting, and Analytics
- Recruiting and Admissions
- Student Experience
- Student Financial Services
- Workforce Development
People are currently expressing interest in and seeking out:
- Banner Communication Management
- Banner Document Management
- Implementation and use of SBIL
- TImetable Management
- Scholarship Management
- Banner Student Aid
- PowerCampus Upgrades
Contact us at email@example.com