General Ledger Reporting in the Microsoft® Excel® Environment
OA Solutions is excited to introduce a new product and service based on a user-friendly Microsoft® Excel® add-in that rapidly presents a real-time view of business information. With just the push of a button, formulas can calculate anywhere in Excel - returning results in seconds.
OA Solutions has partnered with industry leader Infor® to offer F9
Infor F9 is a powerful financial reporting and analysis solution that provides speed, flexibility, and ease of use to more than 60,000 customers worldwide using over 150 general ledgers. Infor F9 dynamically links your general ledger data to Microsoft Excel. No exports or manual entries are required, giving you more time to analyze data and focus on strategic planning.
- Dynamically links general ledger data for user-defined, custom financial reports in Excel
- Allows managers to view, recalculate, and drill down into individualized reports
- Maintains a library of all scheduled and distributed F9 reports
- Multi-currency support
- Integrated with more than 150 financial systems
- Rapid deployment and familiar Excel interface, delivers an immediate ROI
- Intuitive report building wizard in Excel means no programming or IT support required
Data Retrieval Across All Elements in Ellucian® Colleague®
OA Solutions provides training and consulting services enabling users to easily integrate with many silos of data for multidimensional ad-hoc analysis.
Informer is a highly rated, web-based Data Discovery and Analytics solution enabling educational institutions to access, blend, cleanse, and analyze data regardless of where it lives. Hundreds of schools around the globe use Informer to make data-driven decision based on real-time information.
- Integrated web-based platform
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy, fast data access
- Drag and drop support
- Easy data governance
- Curated data sets for end users
- Intelligent visualization guidance
- Side-by-side visual analysis
- Sharing and collaboration
- Reliable security
- Plugin architecture
- API application integration
- Enterprise-level performance